DigMarie Pulls At The Heart With A Stellar Vocal Range

During my days, I listen to a lot of fast, hard, and obnoxious music. But every now and again I will slow things down and listen to some slower tunes. DigMarie came on my playlist and completely turned my day upside down. The vocal presentation mixed with the lyrical elements all play so well together. They put my cats at ease (I have 4), and got me daydreaming. There is a sweetness to the vocals that you get when you hear this talented singers voice. There’s a gentle spirit that comes forth on tracks like “Lost In You” and it’s sincerity that tugs at your heart, and whispers in your ear. It’s a seduction that is played with such a compelling elemental design.

As you move forward with more tracks from DigMarie, you start to realize that there’s a lot more talent than you may have first realized. There’s depth to the tracks, and as you traverse the different layers of the music, you get that same vibe that you received when you first learned about many other mainstays in the music industry. It’s not enough to just have a good voice, you need to present it in the right package, fusing melody, lyrics and musical integrity, all of which is found here. I’m impressed with the way the poetry comes together with the softness of the vocals. There’s a triumph here that flows through rhythm and blues, jazz, and soft rock at times. The vocal range is nice, there’s subtle touches with the music, and overall it’s a lovely mix.


There are a lot of records that come out today, and it’s hard to find good music sometimes. A lot of cookie cutter tracks get played on the radio, and people miss out on amazing talent like that presented with the DigMarie tracks. You’ll find that this is an artist to watch, as her vocal styling really plays well with hip hop, pop, and so much more. You will be kicking yourself if you don’t listen to DigMarie’s latest tracks and get in on the ground floor. There's so much to the music, and the vocals stand tall amidst great production. There's something intangible that's found here, and something that I for sure am falling in love with, alongside most of the fans that are fully aware of such a talented and introspective artist. Thumbs up all the way!

Check out more about DigMarie via her Facebook here, Reverbnation here, Soundcloud here, twitter here, and blogspot here.

Comments

  1. Hi Sir Jorge! I just wanted to take a moment to thank you so, so much for your review of my music. It was strange to read about myself, but it truly humbled me, too, that my sound would have such a positive effect on listeners. I was very happy to see that you definitely GOT the direction I'm heading with my music. Thank you again, for your wonderful feedback. Look forward to hearing what you think about the album, once it is released in early December! ~Peace & Blessings~ DigMarie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

Hollywood Drunks Smash Through Genres With Precision on Swell